Thursday 17 February 2011

Self Assessment

Self assessment

Attainment : B/C
Effort : 2/3
Indicitive : B
Homework : H
In terms of attainment, I feel that Im middling between a B and a C, as the effort I put forth tends to fluxuate. Recently I feel that I've been making far more effort in the subject, as Ive eliminated puncuality and attendance issues (I finally pulled my head outta my arse).
However, I feel that when I actually make some semblence of an effort I do reasonably well. But when it comes to homework only recently have I begun to ACTUALLY do it. So one of my targets will be to carry on with keeping up with work set.

Targets:

1) Aim to complete all homework tasks as they are set
2) Work independantly on production work in an effecient manner to meet deadlines
3) Cut down on the talking in lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment